Expertise & Service Area
Our Geotechnical Investigation team provides a comprehensive range of services for engineering and infrastructure projects like Bridges, High embankments, Buildings, Factories, towers etc, Foundations for other load-bearing structures. The Geotechnical division of the company operates its own laboratory, MAT-Lab, which in addition to undertaking soil testing for Highways and Substructures, also carries out a wide range of material testing of Aggregates, Concrete, Bitumen and other construction material. Our Quality control labs give similar support at site during construction.
Specialized geotechnical and geological expertise apply sophisticated approaches for screening-level studies which is a basis for geophysical methods of survey for our projects like Foundation Engineering. Our Geo-engineering professionals are equipped with all variety of soil samplers which helps us to meet the needs of different engineering projects. We indulge in the survey of surface conditions, subsurface soil conditions, groundwater conditions, slope stability analysis, slab base rock thickness, pavement design section and pavement drainage.
The following are the investigation we perform:
- Test pits and drill holes for Sub soil Investigation to obtain samples and profile
- Ground conditions with compilation of site map.
- Plate Load test, Boring, Drilling, SPT, DCPT & other Soil Survey
- Extensive laboratory testing of material samples recovered from the investigations, often with all investigations locations surveyed.
- Index properties of soil, consistency limit of soil, form short profile, Triaxial compression test, Direct sheet test, permeability test, consolidation test, CBR, PROCTOR DENSITY
- Geotechnical Investigations for Tunnels and major Bridges for Indore-Dahod Section New BG Line in Madhya Pradesh (MP)
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Client: Western Railway, Ratlam, MP
- Soil Testing & Investigation for 9.2 km Bridge on Brahmaputra ( NH-37) at Tinsukia, Assam
Client: Navayuga Engineering Company Ltd, Hyderabad
- Goetechnical Investigation Including soil and Rock Drilling for Tunnels in North-South Corridor (Delhi-Chennai) of DFCC.
Location: North-South Corridor
Client: Rites Ltd, Delhi
- Soil Investigation by conducting soil exploration by drilling bore holes and other laboratory testing for Construction of new BG line between Nadikudi and Srikalahasthi (306Km)
Location:Nadikudi and Srikalahasthi
Client: South Central Railway, Secandrabad
- Geological survey for Tunnels on East-West Corridor (Kolkata-Mumbai) for DFCC
Client: Rites Ltd, Delhi